Keep Your Crews Safe
Designed with advanced photohydroionization (PHI) and UV technology, the Active Air Purification System kills 99% of pathogens, including COVID-19, in the air and on surfaces delivering better air quality and a safer cab environment for your crew.
- Kills 99% of germs, microbes, viruses, and bacteria in the air and on surfaces*
- Proven reduction in sneeze germs by 99% within three feet
- Proven efficiency on microbes (3rd party tested on H1N1, AvianFlu, sneeze test)
- Proven impact on odour reduction
- Sanitizes air and surfaces
- Safe for your crew’s
- Lowers overhead cost of traditional disinfectants
- Millions in service globally
The system utilizes active technology to distribute H2O2 through HVAC airflow which sanitizes the occupied space and requires no operator or application labour.
Retrofit your fleet, add to a new apparatus order, or install in your fire station.
* Active Air Purification helps mitigate infection risk but should be used in conjunction with procedures in compliance with NFP A 1581 Standard on Fire Department Infection Control Program or equivalent department policy. This device does not filter fire ground contaminants.
WHAT IS PHI OR PHOTOHYDROIONIZATION?
Photohydroionization is an advanced oxidation technology that minimizes pollutants in the air through a broad-spectrum, high intensity UV light. Low doses of airborne hydroperoxide ( H2O2) are generated and revert back to oxygen and hydrogen once they come in contact with and eliminate bacteria, creating a safer and cleaner cab environment.
3RD PARTY TESTED
The system has been third party tested to validate the safety, durability, and performance.
- H2O2 production below OSHA standards
- Removal of air and surface bacteria tested
- Ozone creation below OSHA exposure standards
- Shock and vibration tested
|Dimensions:||16.1” L x 5.5” W x 6.4” H|
|Electrical:||120V AC or 12V DC|
|Location:||Various mounting positions|
|Service:||Replace bulb annually|
Contact us for more information about the advantages and specifications
of the Active Air Purification System.